||Welcome to third trimester of pregnancy. It means, holiday is over lol. Welcome to tremendous hormonal and body changes at full force. At this point i am not going to update much because it is so uncomfortable sitting too long 🙂 . In conclusion, this is the time when you really have to concentrate on you physical health. When i thought i am pretty much fit, apparently baby gain so much and unexpectedly might cause pain here and there.
Baby movement is also getting strong, and by this time baby will turn to “correct” position as in ready to come out. My baby was in transversal until 8 months and finally head down afterwards.
||28 weeks – 40 weeks (or until meeting your baby)
- Keep moving your body (carefully), keep your blood circulation going well. No joking, i had terrible lower back pain which i did not expect at all. So deep breath and move, like everyday! Sign up for prenatal exercise class if you need to.
- At this point you will be hungry ghost lol. Whatever you eat, in every two hours you will be hungry again. Watch out too much carbohydrate, vegetables and fruits are the best.
- You feel like peeing in every five minutes (i know it is real struggle), but better keep your body well hydrated no matter what. So drink enough water in day time. Bring your water bottle everywhere you go. In my case, i fainted at fish market and learned from this, hopefully it won’t happen again.
- At the end of month 8 of pregnancy, make sure you are ready with all babies stuff.
- Groom yourself if you can. Go to hair salon, get head massage of whatever that relaxes you.
- Don’t eat too much junk food, come on. There are plenty of nutritious and delicious food out there seriously. Take time experimenting new cooking or buy something healthy, just think about your baby first 🙂
- Don’t force yourself if you think you are tired. At this point, take things slowly, sleep if you need to, rest if you have to. Other duty or household chores really can wait. Ask your partner’s help and keep him updated as always.
- Don’t think too much. There are things are out of your control and it is okay. Instead, believe that anything happened or is going to happen already in God’s plan. So chill 🙂
At prenatal class, practicing correct and comfortable sleeping position 🙂
The end (to be continued to fourth/forgotten trimester post, or what we call as after meeting your baby)