||Coffee shop, homemade instagramable food and place to chill. One of recommended places to visit in Batam.
||Monday is closed. Open the rest o the days from 8am – 4pm.
Longer opening hours until 8pm on Fridays – Sundays.
|How to go there
||Drive to Dermaga Culinary Paradise, turn right and go straight. Till the end, at left corner is where the cafe located.
||Dermaga Culinary Paradise RF No. 11, Batam Kota, Kota Batam, Riau.
- Delicious local Indonesian coffee, cozy cafe started up by Americans.
- Good customer service.
- Bit pricey for local standard, but worth the price.
- Food is served in big portion, love it.
- Mostly food and drinks are nice, some are just okay.
- Hope this place grows bigger! would love to come here often 🙂
Photos taken by iPhone 5s:
Love this menu, big boy breakfast? the cream.. yum.
You need to share this delish french toast
This omelette on the skillet. Nice!
Best served in warm. Love waffles!
Now the soup is nice but bit bland
Bread is not warm 🙁 the chicken is bit chewy. This menu needs improvement maybe.
cozy set up
The first time hot chocolate, my last visit in October was so so so much better! Thanks.
More information about them on facebook page: